3/04/2013

Chris Davison


Let me be the first to introduce you to Chris Davison. Chris is a talented and inspiring local comedian right here from Savannah, GA. I have had the pleasure of meeting Chris at a local comedy show called Taco Comedy held at the Taco AbajoTaco Comedy is a monthly event that anyone can attend (I will post upcoming dates at a later time). Chris’s demeanor in person is very humbling as well as him being soft spoken. However, when Chris took the stage he commanded his audience’s attention!!! I very much enjoyed his jokes and would like to share a video with you from his last act. Check it out here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dmiUd0Zd9A&feature=g-upl
Here is a direct quote from Chris to you:
“I just completed my third year in comedy this October. I started performing in Savannah. It’s a rough town but it teaches you patience and perseverance with you craft. I’m working on putting together a couple of shows of my own in the near future so keep your eyes out.” -Chris Davison
Feel free to follow Chris Davison:
Twitter: @ChrisDavison85
……or you can email him at: ChrisDavisonComedy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment