9/01/2013

Richard Bates Jr. Interview

In my latest adventures, I had the pleasure of visiting LA, California and have finally returned to share my stories and encounters. One of which was to interview one of my role models in the film industry. Richard Bates Jr. and local film director had just finished filming his latest movie and bestowed upon me his time for an interview. While late in the afternoon, Richard approached on foot dressed head to toe in black wearing dark sunglasses. After making our introductions my, assistant for the day, took our coffee orders (which much to my surprise, Richard insisted on picking up the tab for) and left us to discuss in advance how to proceed with our interview. Painting a picture for his fans, we sat in the warm summer afternoon outside of a local Starbucks. On any given afternoon this probably would have been suitable for such an event. This particular day we were accompanied my a tree trimming service and I will apologize in advance for the unintentional background noise heard during this recording. I hope you enjoy taking a peek into the life and mind of Richard Bates as much as I did during this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment